learnspanishpodcasts

dissipative system, help with mathematica.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:20 pm

In order to obtein the status of teacher in Switzerland I have to do some Maths test, and one of them is all about Mathematica. My problem is that I never used it, and it is not quite clear to me how to do it. One of the exercise that should help me to prepare is this one .

I know it may seems quite basic for some of you, but for me is a real challenge. Is there anyone who wants to show me how to do this kind of things with Mathematica? Obviously I can understand that an explanation would require to much time, but also code could be enough, then I'll try to figure it out by myself.

Thank you very much

Jessica
Attachments
exercise.PNG
exercise.PNG (22.44 KiB) Viewed 2327 times

B.Goode

Re: dissipative system, help with mathematica.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:16 pm

I am impressed that you understand the maths needed to deal with the first two bullet points.

Putting "mathematica plot phase portrait" into an internet search tool will return a number of hits that refer back to Mathematica/Wolfram resources that are probably worth investigating.

learnspanishpodcasts

Re: dissipative system, help with mathematica.

Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:34 pm

Hello,

Thank you for your answer,
my problem is exactly this one, even point 1 and 2 must be solved using Mathematica and I tried to look for something on the internet but I couldn't find much (or at least, due to my lack of Mathematica knowledge I couldn't figure it out)

Return to “Mathematica”