mypifi

MyPiFi LCD board support

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:24 pm

Hi after my successful led board project, I'm back on kickstarter with my LCD board support add on taking all 44780 LCD boards.

Photos etc are on the kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/10 ... rd-support

Many thanks in advance

mypifi

Re: MyPiFi LCD board support

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:13 am

Two weeks left and two thirds funded. Now with extra rewards including 16x2 LCD display option and 20x4 LCD display too.

Please help me make this a success as we are now so close.

B.Goode

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:24 am

I have backed this, and hope that others will too so that you reach your target - this is a cheap and simple accessory that I would find *really* useful.

BMS Doug

Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:38 am

Well, I don't much need one but I've backed it anyway.
Doug.
Building Management Systems Engineer.

mypifi

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Thanks guys.

Down to final few days 72% funded just over £500 left to raise. Anyone pledging £20 or more I will throw in a Mypifi led board which was my first kickstarter for free. So if you up your pledge to over £20 or have already pledged over £20 you will get this anyway.

Many thanks in advance.

BMS Doug

Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 am

smstext wrote:Thanks guys.

Down to final few days 72% funded just over £500 left to raise. Anyone pledging £20 or more I will throw in a Mypifi led board which was my first kickstarter for free. So if you up your pledge to over £20 or have already pledged over £20 you will get this anyway.

Many thanks in advance.
I upped my pledge, just £307 left now.
Doug.

BMS Doug

Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 am

Doug.

BMS Doug

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:41 am

If you want one of these then there are just 14 hours left.
Doug.

Prockie

Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Doug, I am very impressed with your achievements, but see your website has not been made as yet? I have a project YoungVoice that gives a free website with every website I make, funded by a paying customer and want to offer to sort your site out for you (If it is indeed the one I have seen that appears to be a holding page http://www.mypifi.net/).

I love supporting entrepreneurial people and feel the website needs sorting to make it more of a success for you and your sales ongoing. I will not charge you for this as I want to see this work for you (truly philanthropic motives).

Please do feel free to email me andy@andyproctor.co.uk and well done with achieving your goal and your second product.
Check out my RaspberryPi connected to a container delivery truck. Search YouTube for iDataTruck - more being added too.

BMS Doug

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:32 pm

Prockie wrote:Doug, I am very impressed with your achievements, but see your website has not been made as yet? I have a project YoungVoice that gives a free website with every website I make, funded by a paying customer and want to offer to sort your site out for you (If it is indeed the one I have seen that appears to be a holding page http://www.mypifi.net/).

I love supporting entrepreneurial people and feel the website needs sorting to make it more of a success for you and your sales ongoing. I will not charge you for this as I want to see this work for you (truly philanthropic motives).

Please do feel free to email me andy@andyproctor.co.uk and well done with achieving your goal and your second product.
Its nothing to do with me, except in as much as I am one of many backers.

smstext is the poster associated with making the board.
Doug.

mypifi

Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi Andy

I've pm'd you but what's the catch? The site was very quickly thrown together but I need to sit down at some stage and sort it out but certainly don't have any money to pay for it (that's the problem with making boards and selling at low prices).

I'm happy with my current hosting service so I won't be looking to move to another host either.

Many thanks

Paul

Return to “For sale”