gandalf

Raspberry Pi Official Touchscreen and Case!

Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:39 pm

I have a Used - Very Good Raspberry Pi Official 7 inch Capacitive touchscreen and RS Premium Black case with all hardware necessary for sale starting at $40 + $8 shipping:!:

There are no visible scratches and it functions perfectly. Ships to U.S. only though. More information and pictures on the listing. Contact me through Ebay if you have any questions.

Listed on Ebay here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/322976500755?s ... 1555.l2649

drushtx

Re: Raspberry Pi Official Touchscreen and Case!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:59 pm

I just bid. If I win, please ship ASAP/quickest. I'm doing a class for DEA in a week and would love to take this along - I use Pis in all of my networking classes at DEA and FBI with the class server using a monitor/keyboard/mouse at the beginning, then switch to remote access but a self-contained server... would be great and save me a good bit of packing.
Thanks.

gandalf

Re: Raspberry Pi Official Touchscreen and Case!

Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:06 pm

drushtx wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:59 pm
I just bid. If I win, please ship ASAP/quickest. I'm doing a class for DEA in a week and would love to take this along - I use Pis in all of my networking classes at DEA and FBI with the class server using a monitor/keyboard/mouse at the beginning, then switch to remote access but a self-contained server... would be great and save me a good bit of packing.
Thanks.
Got you covered. I will ship as soon as the bid ends. However, I cannot ship it expedited with the current shipping price. If you want a faster shipping method we will have to work something out and the shipping charges will be more expensive. Good luck in your classes, they sound exciting!

Return to “For sale”