https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ge ... your-raspb
It's Smart. The Pipeye Battery HAT has a built-in microprocessor, which manages the entire power system. The microprocessor:
- calculates the battery level and sends the accurate information of the battery to the OLED,
- monitors the system and battery status,
- monitors the charging current and voltage
- communicates with the Raspberry Pi,
- controls the sleep/awake/reset mode, helps to save power when the battery is being used, makes the "10 hours working time" possible.
It's Fast. It takes only 3~4 hours to charge a 5000mAh lithium battery from empty to full.
It has builtin RTC,IR Receiver..