ke4ldu

Do you need help setting up a scanner feed?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 am

Do you need help setting up a feed on a Raspberry Pi? For a long while I struggled with this. I know people like myself struggle with Linux software. I have found a way to help setup a raspberry pi without all the headache with the trail and error. For those that are struggling getting one going, or are using a pc right now, or just starting out and want to use a Raspberry Pi, contact me. I can help you for a small donation for my time. Raspberry Pi's run flawlessly and consume less power than a PC as some know and some may not know. I just want to let people know that are coming here for answers to the questions they have I don't mind to help because I was in the same boat at one time as you. You can email me anytime. Thanks for reading....

My email is ke4ldu@gmail.com
Last edited by ke4ldu on Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pcmanbob

Re: Do you need help setting up a scanner feed?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:55 pm

Well if you not a spammer trying to get past the mods , then it might help to actually add your email address....... :lol:

and you should probably have posted in the for sale section as you required payment.......

99.99 % of users here provide their help for free...... ;)
We want information… information… information........................no information no help
The use of crystal balls & mind reading are not supported

ke4ldu

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:40 pm

PCManBob i added my email

drushtx

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 am

Hi, Don.

Rather than make someone contact you (or multiple individuals), why not write up your experiences, what you learned and a general tutorial on to set up the scanner feed? Many can be served over a long period of time instead of one-at-a-time contacts. You can post it on RPi forums or a zillion other online forums, eh?

73's

thagrol

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:07 pm

drushtx wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 am
Hi, Don.

Rather than make someone contact you (or multiple individuals), why not write up your experiences, what you learned and a general tutorial on to set up the scanner feed? Many can be served over a long period of time instead of one-at-a-time contacts. You can post it on RPi forums or a zillion other online forums, eh?

73's
I imagine because of this:
ke4ldu wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 am
I can help you for a small donation for my time.
I'm a volunteer. Take me for granted or abuse my support and I will walk away

All advice given is based on my experience. it worked for me, it may not work for you.
Need help? https://github.com/thagrol/Guides

Return to “For sale”