ke4ldu

Do you need help setting up a scanner feed?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 am

Do you need help setting up a feed on a Raspberry Pi? For a long while I struggled with this. I know people like myself struggle with Linux software. I have found a way to help setup a raspberry pi without all the headache with the trail and error. For those that are struggling getting one going, or are using a pc right now, or just starting out and want to use a Raspberry Pi, contact me. I can help you for a small donation for my time. Raspberry Pi's run flawlessly and consume less power than a PC as some know and some may not know. I just want to let people know that are coming here for answers to the questions they have I don't mind to help because I was in the same boat at one time as you. You can email me anytime. Thanks for reading....

My email is ke4ldu@gmail.com
Last edited by ke4ldu on Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pcmanbob

Re: Do you need help setting up a scanner feed?

Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:55 pm

Well if you not a spammer trying to get past the mods , then it might help to actually add your email address....... :lol:

and you should probably have posted in the for sale section as you required payment.......

99.99 % of users here provide their help for free...... ;)
We want information… information… information........................no information no help
The use of crystal balls & mind reading are not supported

ke4ldu

Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:40 pm

PCManBob i added my email

drushtx

Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 am

Hi, Don.

Rather than make someone contact you (or multiple individuals), why not write up your experiences, what you learned and a general tutorial on to set up the scanner feed? Many can be served over a long period of time instead of one-at-a-time contacts. You can post it on RPi forums or a zillion other online forums, eh?

73's

thagrol

Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:07 pm

drushtx wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:38 am
Hi, Don.

Rather than make someone contact you (or multiple individuals), why not write up your experiences, what you learned and a general tutorial on to set up the scanner feed? Many can be served over a long period of time instead of one-at-a-time contacts. You can post it on RPi forums or a zillion other online forums, eh?

73's
I imagine because of this:
ke4ldu wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 2:11 am
I can help you for a small donation for my time.
I'm a volunteer. Take me for granted or abuse my support and I will walk away

All advice given is based on my experience. it worked for me, it may not work for you.
All GPIO pin numbers are BCM numbers.

Return to “For sale”