MutantFate

Pi as AV Receiver

Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Hello, I am looking to learn more about Raspberry Pi, as I am looking to use it for my home theatre. I was wondering if it would be possible to use a Raspberry Pi instead of a AV Receiver. This would mean the Pi would control the home theatre while having links to the TV, which is 4k, as well as having multiple speakers plugged into providing surround sound. The configuration would need to handle multiple speakers that are 100s of watts each. Would it be possible with a Raspberry Pi, if so which parts would I need to complete this? Thank you!

I was so full of lust by now that I was really sucking on the man in front of me, and the one behind me began to match my speed, with his own pumping into me. I felt the balls of the young man in front of me begin to tighten, and shortly he pushed up into my mouth and I was rewarded with a second load of cum into my hot mouth! It was saltier and a little tarter than the first load and I swallowed all of it I could. live cam sex He groaned “I am cumming in you sexy girl,” and pushed his last thrust into me deeply and fired the last blast into my mouth. This was apparently enough for the boy pounding me from behind to growl out, me too baby, I want to fill you with my hot cum, okay? I nodded on the cock in my mouth and felt the one behind me in my boi pussy slam into me and felt it jerking against my insides, and felt the slightly hotter sense of a load of cum in me. nude cam girls Having been filled with cum, back and front, The one behind pulled out and as he did he wiped his cummy cock on my panties as he pulled them up tight against my well used asshole. I felt the moisture from his cum against my ass and anal opening too! It felt so good! I stood up from the man in front of me, and he too stood and deep kissed me and said I love the taste of my cum in your mouth, and wish I had time to do this again today. web cam girls
Last edited by MutantFate on Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

terribleted

Re: Pi as AV Receiver

Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:45 pm

IMHO, no. The output from the PI will not drive 100W speakers. It's designed for headphones out, which probably is 1 watt?
i use my PI to stream to my TV, but the audio goes to my AV receiver... to power the speakers.
i had a Trash-80 model 1 (circa 1980). upgrading from 4k to 16k of RAM, i thought "i'll never use this much RAM".
Now i have a computer with a million times that much memory. And i keep running out of it.
Not the computer....ME.

bjtheone

Re: Pi as AV Receiver

Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:30 pm

2 issues, Pi is supplying "pre-amp_ levels and has a rather mediocre DAC.

You can solve both issues with either a HAT with a much better amp, or by feeding the audio path to a external amp. That is how I have my system setup.

Return to “Beginners”