- ISP-provided cable modem-router (WiFi disabled)
- Personal Wi-Fi router (all devices connected to it) that connects to ISP-provided modem-router
- Wi-Fi devices, LAN devices
I want to know whether it is possible to:
- Have both Kodi (Media Center) and Pi-Hole running on RP at the same time
- Have Kodi (on RP) utilized by more than 1 Wi-Fi device at once to watch different programs
A setup like that would result in me getting rid of satellite TV once and for all, but I do not know whether what I want is possible with RP.