Hoize

I want to create a Desktop shortcut, that runs qlcplus --web --operate in LX-Terminal

Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:37 pm

I want to create a file, that i can run and in the background a command gets executed. the command is qlcplus

Thanks

Botspot

Re: File

Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:58 pm

OK, and what do you need help with?
Introducing Pi-Power-Tools: The All-In-1 GUI Tool for Raspbian Images & SD Cards.
Boot in a VM, Flash directly from the Internet, Mount, Edit, Shrink, Expand, Repair, and much more.
https://github.com/Botspot/Pi-Power-Tools
PS. Want to download an Img ASAP? PPT's Download mode is 2x as fast as Chromium. :mrgreen:

jahboater

Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:15 pm

Hoize wrote:
Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:37 pm
I want to create a file, that i can run and in the background a command gets executed. the command is qlcplus
This will run your command in the background ...

qlcplus &

Hoize

Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:15 pm

I want to create a Desktop shortcut, that runs qlcplus --web --operate in LX-Terminal, and so far i didnt manage to get it working

Botspot

Re: I want to create a Desktop shortcut, that runs qlcplus --web --operate in LX-Terminal

Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Have you tried creating a .desktop file like this?

Code: Select all

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Terminal=true
Name=Qlcplus
Comment=What is qlcplus?
Exec=qlcplus --web --operate
Icon=emblem-synchronizing
StartupNotify=true
Introducing Pi-Power-Tools: The All-In-1 GUI Tool for Raspbian Images & SD Cards.
Boot in a VM, Flash directly from the Internet, Mount, Edit, Shrink, Expand, Repair, and much more.
https://github.com/Botspot/Pi-Power-Tools
PS. Want to download an Img ASAP? PPT's Download mode is 2x as fast as Chromium. :mrgreen:

Return to “Beginners”