What have i done so far:
- Raspbian Buster with desktop on a SanDisk MicroSDHC Ultra 32GB 98MB/s using the tutorial found on:
I choose to the balenaEtcher route.
- I have bought the official Raspberry Pi 15.3W USB-C Power Supply and it seems to be working great (steady red light on PWR).
- I have tried both Micro-HDMI ports connected to my screen using a MINI-DP to HDMI converter https://www.samsung.com/dk/monitors/s27r75/
- The EEPROM is working as intended (Repeated 4Blinks followed by a short break when MicroSD card is not present).
- When i cycle the power the ACT LED flashes bright green in an erratic pattern that i can not identify as LED warning flash codes, but more like it indicates data transfer. After ~20seconds the ACT stops flashing brightly, but continue to have activity allthough very dimmed.
- Try a 16GB MicroSD card
- Try a different monitor at work
- Try and SSH in to the RPI
Thanks in advance!
PS: I might add that i have read the guide on https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 28&t=58151.