kasek

Svg viewer for chromium pages

Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:16 pm

Hey I’m trying to access motor craft service at work on my pi. It only supports IE but with that extension i got it loaded. When you try and open a wiring diagram though it says you need svg viewer and to Downlod it.

I saw in a post about using either snap, d3 or Raphael for in the browser is this accurate for what I’m trying to do? Is 1 better then the other?

Thank you

Andyroo

Re: Svg viewer for chromium pages

Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 pm

I would say talk to your company IT support as this is for work and you are trying to bypass the requirements of the package laid out by the supplier.

I would never suggest you look in the Google App Store for something like this nope never :lol:

kasek

Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Andyroo wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:36 pm
I would say talk to your company IT support as this is for work and you are trying to bypass the requirements of the package laid out by the supplier.

I would never suggest you look in the Google App Store for something like this nope never :lol:
That works on chromium? I’ll take a look, I mounted the pi to my tool box so I could get torque specs and wiring diagrams right there rather then go over to the computer. It’s motor craft service for fords. Ford has made it be internet explorer only. Even on windows they tell you to install svg viewer to view the wiring diagrams. Will try this in the store when back to work next week thanks.

kasek

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 pm

Still no go, tells me svg viewer 3.0 is required to view wiring diagrams
Click here to install

Any other ideas

Return to “Beginners”