purelife wrote:I've tried so many times, with different SD cards, different OS, but my Pi model B still does not start up, I don't know what to do, I have tried different power supplys, keyboards everything, only a red light comes up. Help I'm so stressed!
OK, You are failing to write the OS to the SD Card. Concentrate on this step as there is no point in putting the SD Card in the RPi until the OS is correctly written to the SD Card.
(Forget about FAT32, it is a Disk Format and not significant to your problem)
1) Are you able to run the Win32DiskImager? Does it open in its own Window on your Windows PC?
2) Are you using a SD Card to USB adapter to plug the SD Card into the PC? Note that the SD Card slot in most Laptops won't work with the Win32DiskImager Program.
3) Have you downloaded the latest version of Raspian Wheezy and stored it on your PC?
4) Are you able to find the Raspian Wheezy Image using the Browse function in Win32DiskImager?
5) Are you able to select your SD Card as the Output device in Win32DiskImager?
Please try to give us answers in as much detail as possible so we can assess the source of your problem.