- The screen works! Without the rotation issue it works fine.
- I am FULLY UP TO DATE ON SOFTWARE (someone always says that, I'll save you some typing)
- I have the VISUAL rotation of the screen working properly.
- The touch portion does not rotate with display_rotate=1
- I have a command that when run in the console fixes the issue:
So this guy has it all figured out, it's fixed! Not quite. When I reboot it reverts back. I know the command needs to be run on boot (because several posts told me so) But here's the hitch: I can't get it to run not matter where i put the command! I have tried:
Code: Select all
xinput --set-prop 'Fondar Fondar USB Touch' 'Coordinate Transformation Matrix' 0 1 0 -1 0 1 0 0 1
- I have written a script called touche_rotate.sh and called it from autostart (yes, there is an extra 'e' there)
-If I run touche_rotate.sh from the command line it works so it's not a permissions issue on this file.
None of these (indeed all 3 at once) has no effect on the boot up state of the touch rotation.
What is this ding-a-ling doing wrong!?!?!? Please tell me. Thanks in advance!