Just to clarify..
You have one Google Home device and you have one Raspberry Pi.
If you give the home device a special command, something will happen on the Raspberry Pi
Am I correct about what you want ?
As far as I know right now there is only one way to do this:
* Using the cloud service IFTTT you can define special command for Google Assistant that trigger a "webhook".
* The "webhook" is a HTTP request that can go to your Raspberry pi and trigger some action.
- - So you need a service running that can receive this request, and you have a lot of options
- - - - Apache/PHP.
- - - - Python Flask
- - - - Node.js / node-red
- - - - Any other language that can implement a web-server.
- - Your Pi must also have a way to receive data from the internet.
- - - So you need to forward a port in your router
- - - or use some service that can tunnel data to it. ( https://ngrok.io
( the "how it works" figure is a good explanation )
https://www.instructables.com/id/Google ... wer-Strip/
https://medium.com/@sidhantpanda/raspbe ... d39247459a