Judicator wrote:Ok guys, I got it, I need to buy a modern PI, I think I'm going to wait for the new iteration of the PI since iirc the PI3 has been around for some time now and hopefully the new model is somewhat near in the future.
No one knows when the next generation Pi will arrive but the indications are that it won't for a year and possibly even longer.
If you need or want faster speed then $35 is not much of an up-front investment and it would not be unreasonable to buy one now, take immediate advantage of what that has to offer, and depreciate its value to zero over a year. No working Pi will actually have zero value after a year.
Indeed - I'd advise not waiting. Because it could be a while.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed.
I've been saying "Mucho" to my Spanish friend a lot more lately. It means a lot to him.