I need some help, when I start investigate what I need with my Project. Can somebody help me with my issue?
I try to make current sensor which should connect with Raspberry Pi via wireless. Which other components I need that configuration is possible create. I don´t need help with coding, but hardware list I needed.
This moment I find that I need next components:
- Raspberry Pi
- Current Sensor Module ACS712
- ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Transceiver Module
- Some resistors and possible capacitors?
- Power supply
- So how there is possible create wireless connection between sensor and Raspberry Pi?
- Should I add some kind of wireless transceveir to the mainboard with Raspberry Pi?
- Do I need some kind of mainboard to the sensor side or is that ESP8266 enough, because module include also little microchip?
- Is that enough or should there also needed some mainboard?
Also I´d like to already to know what if I have multiple same kind of current sensor, how do I need something more to the mainboard?
I hope that somebody can help with my issue...