To start with, I've noticed a spelled gaff on my end. Its Raspberry, not Rasberry. My error entirely, even with the name right in front of me. OOPS. Next, I managed to find part of the droid today, but its been partially crushed. I am going to spend some time trying to reshape it if I can. Might also pull out the Dremel and see if I can start cutting some of the panels and forging a few other important parts. I have DROS compiled and Debian6 installed to an 8GB SD card. Just waiting to order my PI and while I wait, I am working on other hardware that I am planning to run off of the PI. Hopefully all will work as planned.