biofan2045

Indiecity?

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 pm

Hello. Sorry if this is the wrong place, but a few years ago I bought some games off of indiecity, which hosted the pi store. I know that the pi store has been shutdown now but I noticed that even trying to go to indiecity's address redirects me to the shutdown post. Does this mean that indiecity is no more as a result? Sorry if this topic has been gone over before but I'd just like to know if there's any way to save the games I purchased.

fruitoftheloom

Re: Indiecity?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:46 am

biofan2045 wrote:Hello. Sorry if this is the wrong place, but a few years ago I bought some games off of indiecity, which hosted the pi store. I know that the pi store has been shutdown now but I noticed that even trying to go to indiecity's address redirects me to the shutdown post. Does this mean that indiecity is no more as a result? Sorry if this topic has been gone over before but I'd just like to know if there's any way to save the games I purchased.
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=130379
Take what I advise as advice not the utopian holy grail, and it is gratis !!

DougieLawson

Re: Indiecity?

Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:14 pm

It's the other way round. The Pi Store died because Indiecity went bust eighteen months ago.
Languages using left-hand whitespace for syntax are ridiculous

DMs sent on https://twitter.com/DougieLawson or LinkedIn will be answered next month.
Fake doctors - are all on my foes list.

The use of crystal balls and mind reading is prohibited.

Return to “General discussion”