MrMonotone

Re: Anyone want to help?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Keep your money and use this: https://github.com/petrockblog/RetroPie-Setup

Follow the instructions to the letter and you will be fine. There probably a guide on the forums somewhere as well. Part of having a pi is learning to research for yourself and learn. Others will help just you have to put in effort as well :)

welshy

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:20 am

<removed>
Link Here - http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewt ... 78&t=54357

It lists everything available Emulation wise, including direct 'apt-get' repo installations and various SD Card Images other than RetroPie. Shea Silvermans PiPlay and Takenover83‘s UltraSlim have 'Multiple Systems' also need less configuring which should get you up and running in no time. The sections: PRE COMPILED BINARIES - Ready to run Executables and SOURCE CODE - Compile Your Own Binaries contain plenty of examples with Guides on 'How to' download, install and run Emulators for various Systems.
"The list of things I have heard now contains everything!"

lunarkingdom

Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:29 am

Welshy is the MAN!!! It is informative answers like this that make me love this forum!

DougieLawson

Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:43 pm

I don't think you're offering enough. I'd charge you at least $400/day for my time.
Note: Having anything humorous in your signature is completely banned on this forum. Wear a tin-foil hat and you'll get a ban.

Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.

This is a doctor free zone.

cacophony555

Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:00 pm

wrote:<removed>

FYI, configuring the controllers for the various emulators is also a bit of work, so unless you're going to send your controllers too you're not going to get a turnkey solution.

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: delete

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:17 pm

A number of posts have been deleted from this thread on request of the writer. That why it not longer makes ANY sense whatsoever, so locking.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Contrary to popular belief, humorous signatures are allowed. Here's an example...
"My grief counseller just died, luckily, he was so good, I didn't care."

Return to “Gaming”