Last year, I started making a YouTube series called Raspberry Pi DOS Game Test where I test various DOS games with RPix86.
Games I've tested so far:
- Bio Menace - Works (Slow music)
- Hocus Pocus - Works (No noticeable issues)
- Chip's Challenge - Crashes when the player reaches the third level
- Sword of the Samurai - Works (No noticeable issues)
- Alone in the Dark - Works (Use default sound blaster settings to avoid any major frame rate issues)
- Wolfenstein 3D - Works (Noticeable sound issues and delayed controls)
I've recently started taking requests, so if anyone wants me to test out a DOS game and record the results, just give me a shout.