Darko_Giac

PS4 Dual Shock Controller Issues

Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:10 pm

Hi all!

So I'm fairly new to the Pi game, so apologies in advance if I'm totally overlooking/omitting something, but I just tried pairing my Dual Shock 4 controller (via bluetooth) to my raspberry pi 3 b+ (currently running version 4.5.

On initial set up, my controller was working just fine for an extended period of time, however, I've been running into this issue where my controller will stay on for like a few seconds, then just completely turn off.

I tried unpairing/re-pairing my controller, unpairing my second controller (I thought maybe multiple controller being paired may have been an issue), as well as completely resetting my PS4 controllers.

Still struggling with the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Darko

Moonmarch

Re: PS4 Dual Shock Controller Issues

Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:21 pm

If the controller is not recharged then you should connect the controller to the RPI computer with a USB to USB micro cable, you will know if the controller is connected to the RPI if you can control the mouse with the touchpad.

If the controller does not run plug and play, setting up the controllers can be complicated, here is a guide if for additional troubleshooting:

https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Se ... Controller

Return to “Gaming”