berrodriquez26

Driving Simulator - Racing Simulator

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:56 am

I want to make a driving simulator for my games of cars (Project Cars and Formula 1 2018), I´m playing these games on my xbox one. My idea is to make my own wheel and all the stuff I need, but I dont have any idea of how to start my project. I searched on internet other similar projects, there are some of them, but it is not explained how to do it step by step.
One idea that I have is to make a xbox controller. This controller would have 3 buttons: Pedal (RT), Breaks (LT) and wheel (stick)

So, any of you guys have any idea of how to start my project. Moreover, I bought a Rasberry Pi 3b+ with 16gb.

Regards from Mexico.

DarkPlatinum

Re: Driving Simulator - Racing Simulator

Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:31 am

For the Raspberry Pi to pair you will need special code so that the Xbox can recognize it. Having a look online I can't seem to find any links/tutorials for your kind of problem. Making pedals/steering wheel for a PC game wouldn't be as hard.
1 * Raspberry Pi Zero W, 1 * Raspberry Pi 2, 1 * Raspberry Pi 3 1 * Raspberry Pi 3B + :mrgreen:

Check Out My Raspberry Site (Run on a Raspberry Pi 3B :) ): Https://Html.dynu.net

Return to “Gaming”