Lordmoldybutt

I have finished everything but I have no idea how to play the roms that I have installed?

Fri May 18, 2018 7:06 am

I'm still pretty new at this, and I have tried to search the forums for an answer. My problem is.

I have roms downloaded onto my mini SD card. I did it through the network. Once the system loads up to Emulatorstation, I don't know what to do to get it to select a ROM. The only option I have is "Configuration" and when I press start, there's no way for me to start a game.

I'm so confused.

topguy

Re: I have finished everything but I have no idea how to play the roms that I have installed?

Fri May 18, 2018 12:07 pm

I believe each emulator engine has to "scrape" or at least go trough a directory and check for known ROM files (archives) before you can play them.

FlameFireling

Re: I have finished everything but I have no idea how to play the roms that I have installed?

Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Lordmoldybutt wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 7:06 am
I'm still pretty new at this, and I have tried to search the forums for an answer. My problem is.

I have roms downloaded onto my mini SD card. I did it through the network. Once the system loads up to Emulatorstation, I don't know what to do to get it to select a ROM. The only option I have is "Configuration" and when I press start, there's no way for me to start a game.

I'm so confused.
What operating system do you use for the project? :?:

Return to “Gaming”