this is my first tutorial and has been made with mixing a lot of other projects
this took a lot of time to find out
you can use Cronusmax (~70$) or Xim4 (~120$) to do that but what about some thing from 6$ to 33$ ?
buying them is a huge waste of your money but a tiny save for your time (because running a xim4 is hard as runnig this)
(for making this we need usb/ttl converter and i have one ordered and in shipping so wait some time)
first we need:
- 1:fully functional raspberry pi with raspbian and a fail safe power source (no matter what model you using , just can have keyboard and mouse and xb1/ps4 controller at the same time that means you must use a usb hub for zero ones)
- 2:good keyboard and mouse
- 3:one controller(ps4/xb1) and a foolish game console(ps4/xb1)
- 4:some jumper wires
- 5(last dash!):USB to TTL converter
- 1:internet (no matter wifi or lan)
- 2:having some time to make
warning: I am not in charge here that means if you damaged your console/rpi for any reason , YOU done that not me!
and if you do this as I post here you can not harm your rpi/console !
next post is were i got my usb/ttl converter and we doing this by pictures step by step!
pm me for more information about this.