Jeremy2387

When I hit start during a snes game it exits

Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:37 pm

I can get any game to play but when I hit the start button it exits the game. Now I understand when you hit start and select it will exit but most games require to have to hit start to continue on with the game. I've tried reconfiguring the controller but it still does this, any suggestions?

mahjongg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Re: When I hit start during a snes game it exits

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:43 pm

There is just one possible conclusion, and that is that Retropie is always seeing the select button pressed.

PrettyCoolBruh

Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:14 pm

mahjongg wrote:There is just one possible conclusion, and that is that Retropie is always seeing the select button pressed.
This is not necessarily true. Reference https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/345 ... ng-roms/20

It's possible that the config is corrupted, or set up incorrectly
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do

mahjongg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:03 am

PrettyCoolBruh wrote:
mahjongg wrote:There is just one possible conclusion, and that is that Retropie is always seeing the select button pressed.
This is not necessarily true. Reference https://retropie.org.uk/forum/topic/345 ... ng-roms/20

It's possible that the config is corrupted, or set up incorrectly
true you can setup retropie so that any (combination of) key(s) will act as "return to menu", but if the OP had fiddled with that she/he would have realised what was wrong, don't you think....
but then again..... :roll:

but yeah, there is more than one conclusion you could draw... 8-) ;)

Return to “Gaming”