I am officially Stumped. I have checked, rechecked and triple checked my settings and i can not for the life of me get Daphne up and Runnin.
I have the most recent daphne version installed. I'm trying to get Dragon's Lair up and running.
I have it working on the pc with no issues. Downloaded Daphne, put i my DVD, went through the verification and all that. I installed Daphne through retropie (from Source)and seemed to installed with no problems. It's a retropie 3 with the most recent updates. I took the lair.zip rom and added it to ~~\retropie\roms\daphne\roms and the took the .m2v, the txt and the ogg files , and added to lair.daphne folder (and added that folder to the daphne folder)
the txt files's first line is blank and second line reads 151 lair.m2v
i've tried a bunch of stuff (added the rom called dle21.zip over to the rom folder, created a new dl21.daphne folder (and all that jazz) as I have seen it reference to use that rom instead of the lair.zip rom
I reboot and ..well, no daphne emulator to select from emulationstation.
I dont think it is the rom file and the folder structre, but i have absolutely no clue!
Guess i'm wondern if there is a way to check the Daphne log file to see whats going on.
I can post any/all info if needed.
Please, Obi Wan(s) you are my only hope.