erajorma

Return To Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer

Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm

I downloaded RTCW singleplayer on my Raspberry pi 2 and it works great! But it did not come with multiplayer. Has anyone ported it to work on the raspberry pi?

Thanks.

Forgotten01

Re: Return To Castle Wolfenstein Multiplayer

Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:41 pm

No one has gotten MP to work yet, I have seen a video on YouTube where a guy was running Enemy Territory on his Pi 1, but I don't think he ever released his code
Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.
Scott Adams

erajorma

Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:26 pm

Forgotten01 wrote:No one has gotten MP to work yet, I have seen a video on YouTube where a guy was running Enemy Territory on his Pi 1, but I don't think he ever released his code
I saw a video on youtube where someone was playing rtcw multiplayer on the raspberry pi so i asked for a link where to download, so he gave a link to this site: https://github.com/iortcw/iortcw
And he said it's hes own project.

But i am not an expert in these things so what do i have to do for it to be playable on the pi?

Here is the video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XlKlRu20PNI

Forgotten01

Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:06 pm

okay, I will take a look at this.......
just fyi though, you might not be able to find any servers through the in game browser because RTCW uses gamespy, which has been shut down. However, if you have the IP for a specific server then you can still join..... to be honest though, enemy territory is basically the same game, except more people play enemy territory.....
Engineers like to solve problems. If there are no problems handily available, they will create their own problems.
Scott Adams

Return to “Gaming”