FaceEnte

Several Minecraft Server's

Mon May 03, 2021 4:34 pm

Hey I have on my Raspberry Pi 4 8GB a Minecraft Server Vanilla 1.16.5 and I would like to do another server with Spigot. Is it possible to do that and how is the IP adress of the other server, the Spigot server ?

Thank you if some one would answer :D have a great day

imgamingbear

Re: Several Minecraft Server's

Fri May 07, 2021 1:16 am

So I'm not entirely sure on how the IP thing would work and if there can be both on at the same time but I'm assuming if you can change the port of the Spigot one it should work. And about the Spigot server, I suggest using Balena which has Paper (and that supports both Bukkit and Spigot so there's a wider range of plugins). The only hard parts about that method are probably only waiting for the device to load on Balena, pushing the main server code onto the Pi, and getting the public IP to work if you want to play with other people not on your local network.

Okay so the first two didn't take me too long to complete but I've had this thing for almost a week and I can't get the public IP to work. If you do want to play online with people or friends then you can try Balena but if the public IP address doesn't work, you should probably switch to something else with Spigot that will definitely work.

Hope this was helpful, bye.
I am literally so uncool that it’s almost as if it were cool.

Well no... not really.

HawaiianPi

Re: Several Minecraft Server's

Fri May 07, 2021 1:22 am

As imgamingbear said, use different port numbers for each server (I have a couple of different servers running that way, and like you want to do one of mine is vanilla and the other is an older one running Spigot).
My mind is like a browser. 27 tabs are open, 9 aren't responding,
lots of pop-ups...and where is that annoying music coming from?

Return to “Gaming”