Hope you are well
I am creating a portable Raspberry Pi Project utilising the Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and the HDMIPI 9" HDMI Screen
I have everything I need wired up but having issues Power the RPI and the HDMI Driver Board from an Adafruit Powerboost 1000C.
HDMIPI takes either a 12V 1A Barrel Jack or 5.2V 2A Micro USB and can back power the RPI through a dedicated Back power USB
I tried both powering the HDMI Power with the official Raspberry Pi Power Supply through the Powerboost 1000C and back powering the RPI 3 B+ with a step up convert in between to up the Voltage to 5.1v and that doesn't work.
I have also tried using 5v in 1000C direct to the RPI and another 5v to the HDMI board and this doesn't work either - Also tried separate 5V with a step up converter to the HDMIPI to 5.2v and the separate 5v stepped up to 5.1v to the RPI and that doesn't work either.
If I use the official power supply through the HDMIPI with the RPI back powered that works perfectly its just when I try and use the Powerboost 1000C it all falls apart and it won't boot
Anyone have any tip or hints to help get me up and running? I have tried everything I know to my limited knowledge
I really I want the chain below:
- Mains Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C (Charging Lipo) -> HDMIPI -> RPI 3 B+
- Lipo Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C -> HDMIPI -> RPI 3 B+
- Mains Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C (Charging Lipo) -> HDMIPI
- Mains Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C (Charging Lipo) -> RPI 3 B+
- Lipo Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C -> HDMIPI
- Lipo Power -> Adafruit Powerboost 1000C -> RPI 3 B+
My Setup so far is:
Any and all Help is greatly appreciated