marcavatar

Help Android Raspberry pi

Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:18 pm

Good day, I'm new and not very experienced, I had a raspberry pi 2 in the attic, to use it in some way I installed on a 32-gigabyte sd card I had (and7_1-rpi2_3-23022017), everything went well, it works well just that I do not have the reboot and shutdown buttons, there is the possibility to install apk to do this but asks me for administrator permissions, do you know how to do to root the system? I tried to install kingroot install but it does not work, there is a special procedure for this machine to proceed to root, if you know the way there is a tutorial around detailed to proceed? Thanks for the reply. ;)

hippy

Re: Help Android Raspberry pi

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm

marcavatar wrote:
and7_1-rpi2_3-23022017
Assuming that came from the 'android-rpi' developers; they have a Google discussion group which may be able to help -

https://groups.google.com/d/forum/android-rpi

Konsta

Re: Help Android Raspberry pi

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:45 pm

marcavatar wrote:
Good day, I'm new and not very experienced, I had a raspberry pi 2 in the attic, to use it in some way I installed on a 32-gigabyte sd card I had (and7_1-rpi2_3-23022017), everything went well, it works well just that I do not have the reboot and shutdown buttons, there is the possibility to install apk to do this but asks me for administrator permissions, do you know how to do to root the system? I tried to install kingroot install but it does not work, there is a special procedure for this machine to proceed to root, if you know the way there is a tutorial around detailed to proceed? Thanks for the reply. ;)
I've been told my LineageOS 14.1 build (https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... 29c2fef361) works on Pi 2 as well so there's no need to use something that's quite that old. There's no wifi/bt hardware on Pi 2 of course and I'm not aware of any external USB dongles working either.

Keyboard key can be used as a power button and there's built in root access, too (see FAQ for both).
KonstaKANG.com

Return to “Android”