XenoBaby

How to Mirror an Android screen to RPi3B+?

Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am

Ok, so, I recently saw a video that showed people using a mouse and keyboard on Android using bluetooth. But I have no bluetooth devices and no USB hub to use with my Android phone. I want to mirror the screen from my phone to my Pi. I want to be able to control it from the Pi. I have controlled the Pi using the phone through VNC, but I can't do vice versa. I have a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, and a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). If anyone knows how to do this (without root and no other pc's, just the Pi and the phone) please tell me.

fruitoftheloom

Re: How to Mirror an Android screen to RPi3B+?

Sat May 05, 2018 7:12 am

XenoBaby wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am
Ok, so, I recently saw a video that showed people using a mouse and keyboard on Android using bluetooth. But I have no bluetooth devices and no USB hub to use with my Android phone. I want to mirror the screen from my phone to my Pi. I want to be able to control it from the Pi. I have controlled the Pi using the phone through VNC, but I can't do vice versa. I have a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, and a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). If anyone knows how to do this (without root and no other pc's, just the Pi and the phone) please tell me.

http://www.vmlite.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=184
Adieu

Return to “Android”