XenoBaby

How to Mirror an Android screen to RPi3B+?

Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am

Ok, so, I recently saw a video that showed people using a mouse and keyboard on Android using bluetooth. But I have no bluetooth devices and no USB hub to use with my Android phone. I want to mirror the screen from my phone to my Pi. I want to be able to control it from the Pi. I have controlled the Pi using the phone through VNC, but I can't do vice versa. I have a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, and a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). If anyone knows how to do this (without root and no other pc's, just the Pi and the phone) please tell me.
Check out my YouTube at:

www.youtube.com/xenobaby

fruitoftheloom

Re: How to Mirror an Android screen to RPi3B+?

Sat May 05, 2018 7:12 am

XenoBaby wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 12:47 am
Ok, so, I recently saw a video that showed people using a mouse and keyboard on Android using bluetooth. But I have no bluetooth devices and no USB hub to use with my Android phone. I want to mirror the screen from my phone to my Pi. I want to be able to control it from the Pi. I have controlled the Pi using the phone through VNC, but I can't do vice versa. I have a Raspberry Pi 3 B+, and a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). If anyone knows how to do this (without root and no other pc's, just the Pi and the phone) please tell me.

http://www.vmlite.com/index.php?option= ... Itemid=184
adieu

My other Computer is an Asus CS10 ChromeBit running Chrome Operating System.
HP Envy 4500 Wireless Printer supported by HPLIP software in Raspbian Buster.
Raspberry Pi Model 2B v1.1

Return to “Android”