Koraxum

Android with official touchscreen

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:19 pm

Hello, i have a RPi3 and the official lcd touchscreen and i cant watch videos from youtube without lags on debian so i want to boot my RPi on android but i have a problem, when i write the android image on my SD card, the screen is black and nothing hapends so i would like to know how can i use android on my RPi3 with the official lcd touchscreen

fruitoftheloom

Re: Android with official touchscreen

Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:44 pm

Koraxum wrote:Hello, i have a RPi3 and the official lcd touchscreen and i cant watch videos from youtube without lags on debian so i want to boot my RPi on android but i have a problem, when i write the android image on my SD card, the screen is black and nothing hapends so i would like to know how can i use android on my RPi3 with the official lcd touchscreen
AndroidPi has its own Community Forum: https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/android-rpi
Adieu

jamesh
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Re: Android with official touchscreen

Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Note that Android is not a Foundation supported OS, so you will be relying on community support.

But your first problem, with Raspbian not playing YouTube very well, is really what you should be trying to fix, because I doubt Android will help ther.
Principal Software Engineer at Raspberry Pi (Trading) Ltd.
Please direct all questions to the forum, I do not do support via PM.

Return to “Android”