I've found an interesting OS for educational purposes --> http://www.riosscheduler.org/
The following functions are platform specific :RIOS is a task scheduler written entirely in C that:
* Is simple and understandable for the beginning embedded programmer
* Can provide basic non-preemptive or preemptive multitasking capabilities for cooperative tasks
* Requires only a few dozen lines of code
* TimerOn(): Turns the timer peripheral on.
* TimerSet(int): Set the number of milliseconds between timer interrupts
* TimerISR(int): The timer interrupt handler.
Has anyone tried to implement the above functions? Or has planned to do so?
Thanks. Regards, Arjan