Yesterday I decided the time had come for a major "code refactoring" to more cleanly separate the alsa,rig control,fft,and opeGLES into theor own source files. I also started to review the code, clean out dead "experimental" code and improve comments. All working towards the first release of the source code.
Then I spent some time on IM with the Fun Cube Dongle developer trying to get that to work reliably on the RPI. It's pretty close to working but it seems 192kHz sampling pushes the USB system just over the edge of it's capabilities. But we've not given up hope yet.
Latest version has rig control via hamlib libraries and mouse contol of a set of cross hairs. Clicking the left mouse button retunes the radio to put the signals under the cross-hairs into the reciever passband.
Discoverer of the PI2 XENON DEATH FLASH!
Interests: C,Python,PIC,Electronics,Ham Radio (G0DZB),1960s British Computers.
"The primary requirement (as we've always seen in your examples) is that the code is readable. " Dougie Lawson