New version! v13.02.15 Beta
Wow. I'm stoked to have got this far.
Downloads so far have exceed 200, and I have had several small donations, and larger donation. I have used this money to purchase another Pi to aid in testing Baked Raspberry Pi Mod, and also to help with a new super-secret project I am working on. Thank you.
Pageviews are going through the roof, and interaction is starting to happen, although I probably get twice as many private messages, as I do public messages.
It would be really helpful if any non-private queries were made in the forums on http://www.geek101.co.nz
or in the Baked Raspberry Pi Mod thread on http://www.raspberrypi.org
(http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewt ... 66&t=31408
As always, please report bugs asap. I want to fix them for you.
New users can get this from http://www.geek101.co.nz/bakedraspberrypimod
and existing users can run 'sudo bakedraspberrypimod' to be offered the update OTA.
- This is a GIANT new release.
- WOOHOO we are now in BETA. The 'ALPHA' type stuff is squirrelled away into the 'Experimental' section, and plastered with warnings. The non-experimental stuff may still have bugs, and needs testing, and shouldn't be used on production systems, but there shouldn't be any showstoppers in there!
- Added phpmyadmin module
- Added mumble server to experimental, see joe in the forum for his success so far.
- Added dhcp server to experimental - not configured yet.
- Upgraded Webmin installer to version 1.620.
- Downgraded logwatch to experimental status.
- Added fast 'test' MySQL database creation option.
- Improved Lighttpd install.
- Improved MySQL install.
- Improved Nginx install with addition of php.
- Improved Postfix install with instructions to prevent relay error from LAN clients.
- newpibaker no longer removes packages. Use stripped pi afterwards if needed.
- Added Monkey http server version 1.1.1.
- Add xrdp RDP server (enabled on boot) in Server Utils section.
- Added Joomla 2.5 LTS to experimental
- Added Joomla 3.0 to experimental
- Added mediawiki to experimental
- Added Dovecot module to Email section.
- Added Awstats to experimental
- Added Webalizer to experimental
- Updated rpi-update routines to update & upgrade packages, as something changed and rpi-update won't work without a packages update.
- Added Postfix catchall creator module to experimental.
- Added ability to assign read/write rights to /var/www/ for a user.
- Updated rpi-update routine to only run if Pi hardware detected.
- Updated stripped pi routine to only run if Pi hardware detected.
- Updated raspi-config routine to only run if Pi hardware detected.
- Updated new pi baker routine to only run if Pi hardware detected.
- Added confirmation screen before activation for: Tiger install, RKHunter install, Apt-get clean routine, raspi-config link launch, rpi-update firmware update module, apt-get upgrade routine, ipv6 module, tightvncserver module, enable tightvnc module, webmin module, imagemagick module, squirrelmail module, sqlite module, apache2 module, nginx module, lighttpd module, createdb module, testdb module, mysql module, postfix module, ufw install module, ufw enable module, htop module, nmap module, iptraf module.
- Added warning to experimental stripped pi module that it will break WiFi capability. Thanks to user: Pluggy from raspberrypi.org
- Added Pluggys GUI-stripping routine to experimental
- Downgraded ipv6 module to experimental.
- Added module to load TightVNC Server at boot time to experimental (not working at present).
- Added stern warning to Experimental section to deter casual clicky-moo-moos.
- Improved menu navigation - exiting a module returns to that modules menu instead of the main menu.
- Officially adopted GNU GPL v3 as licence. See http://www.geek101.co.nz/brpi/licence.txt
or see "licence" in the menu.
- Credits now acknowledge some of the help that has come my way.