dancer3103
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 16, 2016 3:04 pm

Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Mon May 16, 2016 3:45 pm

2016-05-16 15_41_00-Program Manager.png
2016-05-16 15_41_00-Program Manager.png (39.28 KiB) Viewed 21942 times
Hello and good afternoon,
at first, please excuse my poor English, i am from Germany and try my best to explain as good as possible.
This morning i made an updat of my Raspian System. The RTL8192EU Driver is not in the repos include.
In the former Version of Raspberry i build the Driver with some help, but in this Version i hac an Error.
Everything is fine until i get to the point "sudo make ARCH=arm"
i get the Message:
[email protected]:~/rtl8192eu-linux-driver $ sudo make ARCH=arm
make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE= -C /lib/modules/4.4.9-v7+/build M=/home/pi/rtl8192e u-linux-driver modules
make[1]: *** /lib/modules/4.4.9-v7+/build: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden . Schluss.
Makefile:1335: recipe for target 'modules' failed
make: *** [modules] Error 2

Translation: File or Directory not found Exit
The Make command is searching for Kernel Header which are absent, where is a place to Download the Kernel Header for 4.4.9-v7+????

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Mon May 16, 2016 7:54 pm

The error is because the link to the linux source is missing. You can make the link with command

Code: Select all

sudo ln -s /home/pi/src/linux /lib/modules/$(uname -r)/build
You will need to change directory /home/pi/src/linux to where your Linux source/headers are stored.

To get the linux source to compile your driver you can look here. I do not use this but I have seen many people recommend this.

I compile the 8192eu driver and you can download and install it using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-4.4.9-v7-884.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.9-v7-884.tar.gz
./install.sh


MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

fukipa
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 6:17 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sat May 28, 2016 6:29 am

Hi MrEngman,
I have tried to build a .ko module for TP-Link TL-WN823N 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter but in vain.

Code: Select all

make[1]: *** [kernel/bounds.s] Error 2
Makefile:990: recipe for target 'prepare0' failed
make: *** [prepare0] Error 2
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
  HOSTCC  scripts/dtc/dtc-parser.tab.o
  HOSTLD  scripts/genksyms/genksyms
  HOSTLD  scripts/dtc/dtc
Makefile:555: recipe for target 'scripts' failed
make: *** [scripts] Error 2

I am using raspbian latest version.

Code: Select all

uname -a
Linux kraken-pi 4.4.11-v7+ #888 SMP Mon May 23 20:10:33 BST 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux

Code: Select all

lsusb 
Bus 001 Device 005: ID 2357:0109  
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 03f0:0024 Hewlett-Packard KU-0316 Keyboard
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. 
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
I have tried to use use your 8192eu.ko you have compiled also. It is not picking up ID ID 2357:0109- which is fairly new device
The driver is 8192eu.ko
http://www.tp-link.com/res/down/soft/TL ... _Linux.zip

Could you please compile this .ko file for me ( and others who are stuck with this TP-Link TL-WN823N )

Thanks and Regards
fukipa

lesliewednesday
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue May 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Dear MrEngman,

You are a master of raspberry kernel, as I see.
Today I upgraded my piradio software. I plan to use a new Wifi dongle also instead of old one. (The new one is RTL8192eu, lsusb command says this: 0bda:818b)
My current new kernel is: Linux piradio 4.4.11+ #891 Tue May 31 12:23:05 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux
Have you got a compiled kernel for this wifi dongle? Can I get this from you?

Many thanks

Lesliewednesday

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm

lesliewednesday wrote:Dear MrEngman,

You are a master of raspberry kernel, as I see.
Today I upgraded my piradio software. I plan to use a new Wifi dongle also instead of old one. (The new one is RTL8192eu, lsusb command says this: 0bda:818b)
My current new kernel is: Linux piradio 4.4.11+ #891 Tue May 31 12:23:05 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux
Have you got a compiled kernel for this wifi dongle? Can I get this from you?

Many thanks

Lesliewednesday
I wouldn't say I'm anywhere near a master but I do compile various wifi drivers.

Using my standard naming format you can download and install using the filename format
wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-kernel-build.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-kernel-build.tar.gz
./install.sh
replacing kernel and build with the values from the command uname -a.

As an example for a Pi 2 B or 3 B, using raspbian 4.4.11-v7+ #886 use commands
wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-4.4.11-v7-886.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.11-v7-886.tar.gz
./install.sh
For the Pi A/A+/B/B+/Zero the kernel version will not have -v7 like
wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-4.4.11-886.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.11-886.tar.gz
./install.sh
In your case kernel = 4.4.11+ and build = 891 so replace the values in the commands above.

As an alternative I also have a script that can automatically download and install the driver. You can get the script using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/install-wifi.tar.gz
tar xzf install-wifi.tar.gz
Run command ./install-wifi -h to get the infomation on how to use it.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

lesliewednesday
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 4:34 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:00 pm

Hi,

Thanks a lot. I try them.

I did not mean to embarrass you...

Br,
lesliewednesday

NaTivE
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:59 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Hi,

i downloaded your script for automatic installation and got this output:

Code: Select all

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.13-v7+
Your current kernel build    = #894

Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.

Your wifi module is unrecognised.

**** Unable to identify your wifi module ****

The script only works for wifi modules using the rtl8188eu, rtl8192eu, rtl8812au, mt7601, mt7610 and mt7612 drivers.

Looking for your wifi module the script detected the following USB devices:-

Bus 001 Device 005: ID 2357:0109
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

If you are certain your module uses one of the drivers the script installs check the output of command
'lsusb' shows your wifi module. If lsusb shows your wifi module try running the script again. If the
script fails to detect your wifi module again the driver may need updating to add your module USB id.

If lsusb does not show your wifi module you will need to resolve that issue before the script can be
used to install the driver you need.
Can u help me pls?

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:53 pm

NaTivE wrote:Hi,

i downloaded your script for automatic installation and got this output:

Code: Select all

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.13-v7+
Your current kernel build    = #894

Checking for a wifi module to determine the driver to install.

Your wifi module is unrecognised.

**** Unable to identify your wifi module ****

The script only works for wifi modules using the rtl8188eu, rtl8192eu, rtl8812au, mt7601, mt7610 and mt7612 drivers.

Looking for your wifi module the script detected the following USB devices:-

Bus 001 Device 005: ID 2357:0109
Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp.
Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

If you are certain your module uses one of the drivers the script installs check the output of command
'lsusb' shows your wifi module. If lsusb shows your wifi module try running the script again. If the
script fails to detect your wifi module again the driver may need updating to add your module USB id.

If lsusb does not show your wifi module you will need to resolve that issue before the script can be
used to install the driver you need.
Can u help me pls?
That version of the driver did not include the USB ID for your wifi. I have now updated it and you can download and install it using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-4.4.13-v7-894.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-4.4.13-v7-894.tar.gz
./install.sh
The driver also has some additional updates so I hope it works OK for you. I have tried it with a different wifi adapter and it appears to be OK.

EDIT: I have updated the script to include the new TP-Link wifi adapters. You can download it using

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/install-wifi.tar.gz
tar xzf install-wifi.tar.gz
Use command ./install-wifi -h to get details on using it.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

User avatar
ambrosa
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:08 am
Location: Milan - Italy
Contact: Website

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:02 pm

Dear MrEngman,
thanks for your efforts.

Today I've bought a new TP-LINK 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter TL-WN823N.
The sticker into bottom of the box says "Model: TL-WN823N(EU) Ver.2.0"
Surprise: as thread author, the usbID is
Bus 001 Device 004: ID 2357:0109
and my system doesn't recognized it (it's a Raspbian fresh installation into an old "model A" with 256MB RAM, kernel is "Linux myPi 4.4.13+ #894 Mon Jun 13 12:43:26 BST 2016 armv6l GNU/Linux")

I've downloaded your latest install-wifi and your 8192eu module load correctly and works fine :-)

The problem is: is there a way to update/notify the original Raspbian kernel source to add offcially for future the support for this new USB dongle ?
Thanks.

PS: it works fine with a 1300 mAh power supply

abcd567
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:42 pm

Hi MrEngman
I tried to use your method on my 2 Pis. It succeeded with Pi B+ ( 4.4.13+ #894 ), but could not download driver for Pi Model 2 (4.1.19-v7+ #858).
Can you help me please?
~ $ uname -a
Linux raspberrypi 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux

~ $ sudo wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/802 ... 858.tar.gz

--2016-08-03 14:29:39-- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/802 ... 858.tar.gz
Resolving dl.dropboxusercontent.com (dl.dropboxusercontent.com)... 45.58.70.5
Connecting to dl.dropboxusercontent.com (dl.dropboxusercontent.com)|45.58.70.5|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2016-08-03 14:29:39 ERROR 404: Not Found.

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:04 pm

abcd567 wrote:Hi MrEngman
I tried to use your method on my 2 Pis. It succeeded with Pi B+ ( 4.4.13+ #894 ), but could not download driver for Pi Model 2 (4.1.19-v7+ #858).
Can you help me please?
~ $ uname -a
Linux raspberrypi 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux

~ $ sudo wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/802 ... 858.tar.gz

--2016-08-03 14:29:39-- https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/802 ... 858.tar.gz
Resolving dl.dropboxusercontent.com (dl.dropboxusercontent.com)... 45.58.70.5
Connecting to dl.dropboxusercontent.com (dl.dropboxusercontent.com)|45.58.70.5|:443... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2016-08-03 14:29:39 ERROR 404: Not Found.
Check the filename you used in the wget command.

I would expect it to be 8192eu-4.1.19-v7-858.tar.gz, not 8192eu-4.4.19-v7-858.tar.gz.

Might work then. :lol: :lol: :lol:



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

abcd567
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:31 am

MrEngman wrote: Check the filename you used in the wget command.

I would expect it to be 8192eu-4.1.19-v7-858.tar.gz, not 8192eu-4.4.19-v7-858.tar.gz.

Might work then. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MrEngman
Oops! I made the typing mistake. With correct number (1 instead of 4) it downloaded!
Thanks a lot.

abcd567
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:33 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:07 am

Hi MrEngMan!

I have recently burned Flightaware's PIaware3 image on microSD card of my RPi Model 2
(img downloaded from here: http://piaware.flightcdn.com/piaware-sd ... .4.img.zip)

I wanted to use my WiFi dongle RTL8192EU, but like Raspbian Jessie Lite, Piaware3 (based on Debian) also needs a driver.

[email protected]:~$ uname -a
Linux piaware 4.4.0-1-rpi2 #1 SMP Debian 4.4.6-1+rpi14 (2016-05-05) armv7l GNU/Linux

Using above details, I tried to download the driver by method described by you above, but I am unable to download it.
The response to wget command is "ERROR 404: Not Found".
Need your help. Thanks

Best Regards,
abcd567

marian.bik
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Hello,

I have just purchased a TL-WN823N(EU) Ver. 2.0 and I can't seem to find the drivers. I have no experience compiling the driver myself so I would kindly ask if it is possible to post a tutorial on how to do it or provide a compiled version.
I do have the Linux version of the driver here https://db.tt/c19lc25s (downloaded from tp-link) if it helps.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Marian

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:59 pm

marian.bik wrote:Hello,

I have just purchased a TL-WN823N(EU) Ver. 2.0 and I can't seem to find the drivers. I have no experience compiling the driver myself so I would kindly ask if it is possible to post a tutorial on how to do it or provide a compiled version.
I do have the Linux version of the driver here https://db.tt/c19lc25s (downloaded from tp-link) if it helps.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Marian
I have compiled versions of various wifi drivers for Raspbian including the driver for the TL-WN823N v2.

I have a script which will automatically determine which driver your wifi uses and which version of the kernel you are using and then download and install the version of driver needed. You can download the script using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/install-wifi.tar.gz
tar xzf install-wifi.tar.gz
Run command ./install-wifi -h to see details on how to use the script.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

janrasp
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:12 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:14 am

thank you, this script worked like a charm for my TL-WN823N

marian.bik
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 am

Thank you MrEngman! I tried that already, however it is not available for my kernel version. I am using OSCM and I see that their July's release uses kernel version 4.4.16. Any chance of having a driver compiled for that version?

I also tried installing an older version of OSMC with kernel 4.4.11 #1 (if I remember correctly, as I don't have access at the Pi right now) and I got the same error that there is no driver for my kernel.

Marian

marian.bik
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:14 pm

Hello MrEngman,

I have tried installing with no succes. I get the following message

Code: Select all

./install-wifi 8192eu

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.8-3-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
I have the following kernel

Code: Select all

Linux osmc-Waldo 4.4.8-3-osmc #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun May 1 18:57:43 UTC 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
I then did an update of the OSMC and run the commands again with same result. Output is

Code: Select all

./install-wifi 8192eu

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.16-1-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
Any tips? Thank you for your help.

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:48 pm

marian.bik wrote:Hello MrEngman,

I have tried installing with no succes. I get the following message

Code: Select all

./install-wifi 8192eu

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.8-3-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
I have the following kernel

Code: Select all

Linux osmc-Waldo 4.4.8-3-osmc #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun May 1 18:57:43 UTC 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
I then did an update of the OSMC and run the commands again with same result. Output is

Code: Select all

./install-wifi 8192eu

Your current kernel revision = 4.4.16-1-osmc+
Your current kernel build    = #1

Checking for a new 8192eu wifi driver module for your current kernel.
A driver does not yet exist for this update.
Any tips? Thank you for your help.
Sorry for the delay in responding.

As I mentioned in my reply to your previous post the script is for installing drivers for Raspbian, wheezy or Jessie, which are the drivers I normally compile and won't install drivers for other OSes. Compiling drivers for Raspbian is so easy compared with any of the other OSes that are around. All the data needed is so easily accessible. Trying to find the source and other files to make compiling straight forward for other OSes is such a problem.

I have compiled drivers for OSMC a few times in the past so I'll see what I can come up with. Just need to find all the data necessary.


MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:42 pm

marian.bik wrote:Thank you MrEngman! I tried that already, however it is not available for my kernel version. I am using OSCM and I see that their July's release uses kernel version 4.4.16. Any chance of having a driver compiled for that version?

I also tried installing an older version of OSMC with kernel 4.4.11 #1 (if I remember correctly, as I don't have access at the Pi right now) and I got the same error that there is no driver for my kernel.

Marian
Hi Marian

I have just got OSMC 4.4.16-1-osmc running with the 8192eu driver on a Pi 2 B. I am connected to my Pi from my laptop using SSH via the wifi. Seems to be working OK.

For a Pi 2 B or 3 B you can download and install the driver using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-rbp2-4.4.16-1-osmc.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-rbp2-4.4.16-1-osmc.tar.gz
./install.sh


MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

marian.bik
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 am

Thank you very much MrEngman! Everything works great.

danm14
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:36 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:41 pm

Hi MrEngman
Would it be possible for you to compile a version of this driver for OSMC (same kernel and build as the previous poster) for the original Raspberry Pi?

Thanks
Daniel

MotS
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:21 am

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:26 am

Dear MrEngman,
thanks for your efforts.

i used your compiled driver and it works fine, but i'm interested in how to compile the driver on my own.

Can you present me a guide?

My problem is that i don't have the linux headers for my rasberian kernel version 4.4.13-v7+

Thank you

MrEngman
Posts: 3711
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: Southampton, UK

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:50 pm

danm14 wrote:Hi MrEngman
Would it be possible for you to compile a version of this driver for OSMC (same kernel and build as the previous poster) for the original Raspberry Pi?

Thanks
Daniel
Hi danm14,

I have finally been able to get round to compiling the 8192eu driver for osmc rbp1 - 4.4.16-1-osmc. Currently on a Pi B+ but should be OK for older versions of the Pi as well.

You can download and install it using commands

Code: Select all

wget https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/80256631/8192eu-rbp1-4.4.16-1-osmc.tar.gz
tar xzf 8192eu-rbp1-4.4.16-1-osmc.tar.gz
./install.sh
After installing the driver you will need to reboot your Pi.



MrEngman
Simplicity is a prerequisite for reliability. Edsger W. Dijkstra

Please post ALL technical questions on the forum. Please Do Not send private messages.

Castle1310
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Re: Wlan Stick with RTL8192EU Chipset

Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:51 pm

Hi,

I have been trying to complile a version of the driver for PiCore (PiCoreplayer), but to no avail.
I can get it to work on plain Rasbian but TinyCore is something else and I would apreciate some help :)

Thx in advance!!

Grtz,
Jelle

Return to “Raspbian”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests