Momtran

How to Install Symantec Endpoint Protection for Raspbian on Raspberry PI 3B

Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:50 am

I have install Raspbian for Raspberry PI 3B and I have tried install Symantec Endpoint Protection for this.

when i install with ./install i, Symantec Endpoint Protection need check environment and show message for me :

- You need install 32bits glibc library - Where i can install it? i have tried other way, but can't install it

- you have missing X11 library - where i can install it?

Pls help me

Thanks.

klricks

Re: How to Install Symantec Endpoint Protection for Raspbian on Raspberry PI 3B

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:34 pm

Momtran wrote:
I have install Raspbian for Raspberry PI 3B and I have tried install Symantec Endpoint Protection for this.

when i install with ./install i, Symantec Endpoint Protection need check environment and show message for me :

- You need install 32bits glibc library - Where i can install it? i have tried other way, but can't install it

Pls help me

Thanks.
In order to work the software must be specifically compiled for the ARM processor of the RPi.
Software compiled to run on Intel X86 Linux will not run on a RPi.
Unless specified otherwise my response is based on the latest and fully updated Raspbian Stretch w/ Desktop OS.

fruitoftheloom

Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Momtran wrote:

Pls help me

Thanks.

There is nothing on the website which states it is available for Debian ARMHF ARMv7:

https://www.symantec.com/products/endpoint-protection
Adieu

gkaiseril

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:33 pm

Download and open the specifications file to see the list of computers and operating systems. Only Wondows amd Macimtosh systems listed.

Return to “Raspbian”