Well ... this is my first post, so I'll try not to look as the noobiest one here
Right now I'm writing this from my Rpi with arch linux. From the official/community/etc (binaries) repositories the most "usual" software that I'm using is:
- tmux (I can't live without it)
- midori (as "binary" web browser)
- fluxbox (light and "official" window manager)
And from the aur repositories ("exotic" stuff)
- xombrero (formerly xxxterm) as web browser (very light)
- monsterwm: a small tiling/grid/stack/somehow floating window manager (less than 1MB RAM usage, uses XCB)
- e17: eye candy and resource hungry, but ... it's so pretty !
Actually to compile packages from AUR is a bit... Well, you have to to add the 'arm' architecture and, in xombrero case, you also have to choose between sombrero for GTK2 and GTK3 (with libwebkit 1 and 3). I chose libwebkit1 and gtk2, but GTK3 version was working almost the same.