TheGMODSPAZ

Chalkboard Electronics toucscreens

Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:31 am

Hi all,

Forgive me if this is in the wrong section - please feel free to move it if need be!

I am looking into finally buying a screen from Chalk-Elec (the 14" one to be precise) and am a little unsure on whether I will actually receive my screen or not since I've read here and there that people have not seen their screen for weeks and weeks (missing orders as such).

My question is, has anybody in the UK had any experience with them in terms of service/postage?

If anyone could give me an insight it would be greatly appreciated! :D

thegreatraspi

Re: Chalkboard Electronics toucscreens

Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:04 am

Hi!

I do have some experience with Chalkboard Electronics. I ordered a touch screen some months ago. Delivery and packaging was actually really good, but unfortunately the touch screen did not work correctly.. So I tried to contact them by mail to talk about a solution like a firmware update or about sending me another device. But they just ignored me. Only when I asked PayPal for help (buyers protection) they responded saying that they did not get any mails from me. So I tried to explain my problem to them via PayPal chat but even there they did not try one thing to help me. In the end PayPal helped me get my money back. So personally I would never order anything from them again..

Return to “General discussion”