Hi. I’ve set this thread up to provide as much information as possible on how we’re managing our queue of registrations, orders and shipping to customers.
So, starting with existing Raspberry Pi orders and the shipping of these to customers, here’s the current position:
• We have 75,000 Raspberry Pi’s coming into stock in batches from the beginning of June to early July
• Orders were taken for these Pi’s from customers invited into our Pi store from mid-May through to the beginning of June.
We’re now shipping these Pi’s out to customers, and although there have been a couple of hiccups with some of the initial deliveries, the reasons have been identified, and we’re now working to a revised schedule to catch up. This schedule is below, and can be used as a guide for everyone who ordered up to early June on when they are likely to receive their Raspberry Pi.
Please note - any customer who received erroneous shipping notifications last week should receive their order this week.
We have also resolved problems with shipping to customers in Russia who should receive their orders across the next few weeks.
Onto the remainder of our queue, and what we’re doing to fulfil demand here.
• We emailed everyone still in the queue (registrations from 6 March onwards) last weekend, to let them know where they are in the queue, and the date of registration we hold
• Our next 100,000 Raspberry Pi’s will arrive into RS in batches between mid-August and the end of September
• From this afternoon (UK time) we're starting to invite people in to place their orders for one of these Raspberry Pi’s.
We will be inviting people to the store based on their date of registration across this week and next week. We’ve also put together a guide on what we estimate this means for lead-times for people invited in, assuming they place their order on the day of invitation. This schedule is below, and again, can be used as guide for anyone waiting to place their order
*Please note that the information in both tables are estimates, and subject to change. We're working hard to improve the lead-time estimates stated in the order invitation table
Jo, Vic and myself will keep posting on the forum to keep everyone up-to-date, and hopefully to answer some of your questions
- 1 Order shipping table.JPG (11.19 KiB) Viewed 41018 times
- 2 Order invitation schedule.JPG (43.63 KiB) Viewed 41018 times