slurp

ARGH! They're really teasing now!

Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Why doesn't Parcel Force 24 hour delivery occur over the weekend?

They've emailed to say that my RS delivery was dispatched yesterday... it's got as far as the local depot, that's just teasing. It won't be here until I'm at work on Monday :(

I'm sure I registered my interest with RS after I'd been on Farnel's site to do the same on the launch day. RS must be working their lists faster. ;)

Best regards,
Colin

Montala

Re: ARGH! They're really teasing now!

Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:57 pm

slurp wrote:I'm sure I registered my interest with RS after I'd been on Farnel's site to do the same on the launch day. RS must be working their lists faster. ;)
That is not my impression.... I placed an order with Farnell/Element14, and registered an interest with RS on the same day, about a week after the launch, and I hope to receive one from Element14 in a few days time, and the one from RS in about 7 weeks from now!

I am in the U.K. as I assume you are also.... and I hope that you will soon have your hands on yours!

itimpi

Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:37 pm

I had a similar experience. I registered with both of them within minutes of each other. Farnell delivered a week ago while RS are not due to deliver for another 2 weeks. I suspect they are both simply shipping them as fat a they can and it can be a bit hit-and-miss for your exact queue position.

slurp

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:25 pm

I'm pleased to say it's arrived today, my waiting is over. :D

Best regards,
Colin

Return to “General discussion”