1. Software to copy the debian wheezy image to an SD card.
2. Software to be able to copy over any media/roms to the Pi.
3. Any software to type in lines of code to the Pi's terminal screen from my PC
1. Assuming you're using Windows then it's Win32DiskImager that you need
2. No idea what that means
3. Assuming you're using Windows then it's PuTTY that you need
Criticising any questions is banned on this forum.
Any DMs sent on Twitter will be answered next month.
All fake doctors are on my foes list.
Note: Any requirement to use a crystal ball or mind reading will result in me ignoring your question.