faisyl

Contacting RS

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:19 am

I got an email from RS with a code I could use to place my order. I went ahead and did that - but mad e a mistake in my address - got the country wrong and didn't realize it when I placed my order. I realized my mistake when I got my invoice from RS by email. I tried calling them up and was asked to email them instead. Does anyone actually read the mail sent to [email protected]? I don't want to lose my Pi because they don't read their email!

~faisal

hackery21

Re: Contacting RS

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:35 am

They read email but I suggest you put [email protected] or [email protected] in the subject line.

obarthelemy

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:36 am

That's 100% between you and RS, there's nothing much we can do on this forum (which RS don't read). Make sure they get and make the change via their website, mail, or tel !

faisyl

Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 am

Thanks guys. I'll try re-mailing as suggested.

nikolaynag

Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 am

Similar problem here, RS does not respond to mail. I have placed my order at RS at 11 May with expected despatch in 7 working days. But since then I have not received any feedback, I have sent them email (with order number in subject) a week ago, but no answer.
hackery21 wrote:They read email but I suggest you put [email protected] or [email protected] in the subject line.
Thanks for good idea, I will try this.
obarthelemy wrote:That's 100% between you and RS, there's nothing much we can do on this forum (which RS don't read). Make sure they get and make the change via their website, mail, or tel !
And what you suggest to do if they do not read mail, have not info on the site and suggest sent them mail if you make call?

[email protected]

Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 am

Hi - just to confirm what other members have posted above, if you email [email protected], with either [email protected] or [email protected] in the title, we'll pick this up and get it to the right team.

Faisyl - looks like we received your enquiry last night. Because there's an extended Public Holiday in the UK, it'll be a few days before you get a response. Please don't worry as we'll make sure you do get a response as soon as possible.

hackery21

Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:24 pm

It seems like I types [email protected] rather than [email protected] It won't let me edit my post.

Return to “General discussion”