JoeDaStudd

CPC = Epic

Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:37 am

After seeing a deal on HDUK for a wireless mouse from CPC I finally gave in and ordered another RasPi.
As a little joke to myself (akin to the pizza box drawings) in the special instructions/requests field I entered Please draw a dinosaur eating a Raspberry Pi on the box.
When the RasPi arrived none of the boxes had a drawing on them I jokely commented on the same deal thread about the lack of drawing.

CPC replied to the post with the following text and image:
Sincere apologies about that, don't know what happened - Please feel free to print this out and attach it to any box you like ;)
Original thread and post link

It had me in fits of laugher and I actually had tears running down my face.

Not only do with sell the RasPi for the cheapest price in the UK as well as speedy delivery, their social team has a sense of humour.

Hope it amuses you guys (and girls) too.

toxibunny

Re: CPC = Epic

Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:05 am

note: I may or may not know what I'm talking about...

exartemarte

Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:55 am

I have a good experience of buying from CPC; the only downside is that once you're on their books they send you an endless stream of catalogues which, eventually, just become irritating junk mail.

mrpi64

Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:39 am

JoeDaStudd wrote:After seeing a deal on HDUK for a wireless mouse from CPC I finally gave in and ordered another RasPi.
As a little joke to myself (akin to the pizza box drawings) in the special instructions/requests field I entered Please draw a dinosaur eating a Raspberry Pi on the box.
When the RasPi arrived none of the boxes had a drawing on them I jokely commented on the same deal thread about the lack of drawing.

CPC replied to the post with the following text and image:
Sincere apologies about that, don't know what happened - Please feel free to print this out and attach it to any box you like ;)
Original thread and post link

It had me in fits of laugher and I actually had tears running down my face.

Not only do with sell the RasPi for the cheapest price in the UK as well as speedy delivery, their social team has a sense of humour.

Hope it amuses you guys (and girls) too.

Gold star. Image[/quote]
Original thread and post link That is AWESOME!.
I'm happy to help.
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=51794 - List of games that work on the Pi.

Return to “General discussion”