bcrose1

Mobile Learning Solution?

Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 pm

I'm leading an mLearning initiative for the world's largest hotel company and am exploring Raspberry Pi's viability as a mobile learning device. mLearning is far more than squeezing eLearning content into a smaller screen.... I'm already thinking RP would be great for mobile kiosks and databases but am looking for ideas / support on other uses. Would love to support things like Acrossair, Aurasma, etc. / augmented reality content. My company has a strong commitment to the world community, so finding an RP application would be a great boost to our mission as well as the RP Foundation's. Get in touch!

SimonSmall

Re: Mobile Learning Solution?

Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Get in touch!
Is telepathy OK?

bcrose1

Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:48 am

Yes. Simon. Receiving now. ....or post here if that doesn't work. No reason I know if to exclude the group.

ghans

Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:14 pm

The foundation has a contact adress. But Liz gets swamped in
Mail , so i wish you good luck coming through.

ghans
• Don't like the board ? Missing features ? Change to the prosilver theme ! You can find it in your settings.
• Don't like to search the forum BEFORE posting 'cos it's useless ? Try googling : yoursearchtermshere site:raspberrypi.org

ghans

Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 am

• Don't like the board ? Missing features ? Change to the prosilver theme ! You can find it in your settings.
• Don't like to search the forum BEFORE posting 'cos it's useless ? Try googling : yoursearchtermshere site:raspberrypi.org

Return to “General discussion”