Honestly, as it is right now, we have three forums that have almost the same content in them. I think we need to separate it out a bit better.
Here are my 2 cents:
1. General Discussions. <- News and other things that don't fit.
2. Getting started. <- Where you go when you're new. Gives you your options and helps you get started. How-to's, links, and the sort.
3. Software. <- Talk about Linux distributions and software that will run on them. Subforums with different distributions wouldn't be a bad idea.
4. Consumer hardware. <- SD cards, HDMI, USB, etc
5. Development and DIY electronics.