hellbender

Codecs ordered and payed for but not received

Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:48 am

Hi All,
I ordered the codecs two weeks ago ( 24th of december ) and payed for them online. Due to the holidays I figured it would take al little longer to get them, but it has been 2 weeks already and still no email with the codes. Could anybody help me with this problem?

With regards,
MIchel

rdb

Re: Codecs ordered and payed for but not received

Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:07 am

Hi Michel,

The codecs are automatically emailed to the address you provided within 24 hours after the order has been placed with the store. I suspect that if you haven't received the codes it will be due to either a typo in the address you provided or your mail service blocking the email by incorrectly marking it as spam.

If you email your Order ID to store@raspberrypi.org and add that address to your safe senders list, they will manually email your codes to you within 24 hours of the request.

Best,

Rob

Lumpyone

Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:56 am

I have been having the same issue. I checked my spam and also the email address I used in my account info on Raspberrypi.com and still no email with the license keys!

I emailed and sent a message within the store itself and still no respose

Someone Please Help!

rdb

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:08 am

Hi Lumpyone,

All emails sent to store@raspberrypi.org have now been dealt with.

Can you please confirm that you have received your license keys?

Best,

Rob

goujam

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Hi I've ordered the codecs before and once ordered I got an email from PayPal and the pi store together confirming the order then the codecs came a day after.

How ever I ordered the codecs for another pi last night and I only have a PayPal order confirmation and nothing from the pi store. Is this normal or has my order not been received ?

goujam

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:29 pm

I have a order number on the PayPal email if that helps

rdb

Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Please email your order query to store@raspberrypi.org and we will get back to you.

Best,

Rob

goujam

Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:42 am

Hi I sent an email yesterday about not recieveing the cofirmation email but I sent it from my work email so I have just sent the message via my personal email which is the one I used for the order. I still have not recieved any emails from raspberrypi.org just a confirmation from paypal!!

Return to “General discussion”