american-pi

Re: Why i had to take back my PI4B.

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Between the 3b+'s. And 12 zero w's
The dell 2n1, pretty sure I do have all of that covered including proper 4K playback.

All with out missing pi4b. Micro hdmi, 3a usbc psu, 85c temps, poor 4k.

I have no crow as I took it back and used the money for actual Solutions.

My other raspberrypi products are great for their uses and I feel what they do for me versus what I paid for them was completely worth it and that includes both the zero w and the 3B+ purchases.

Anyway you cut it $5 for a zerow is great.
$24 for a 3b+ is also pretty great.

No crow.

andrum99

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Imperf3kt wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:29 pm
You cannot stack the hdmi, they'd rip the board apart - apparently, I personally don't know, I tried snapping a thin piece of pcb last night and it took a LOT of force.
There are companies that make stacked HDMI connectors, and I found at least 2 that seem to be designed to fit on a circuit board without any other support. I think the problem is that you would end up with a Pi that was much taller - the ones I found have the two HDMI connectors quite far apart. Also, there may be PCB routing issues on the Pi 4.

The type of PCB used in the Pi 4 is really strong - it's made of fibreglass.

dickon

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:15 pm

I'm still utterly mystified at your initial post.

jdb
Raspberry Pi Engineer & Forum Moderator

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 pm

american-pi wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:11 pm

No crow.
Crows are not included with any model of Raspberry Pi.
What is the point of your post? Is it a complaint, recommendation or review?
Rockets are loud.
https://astro-pi.org

american-pi

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:34 pm

Also I don't know what they did in the manufacturing process of the Raspberry Pi keyboard a couple of drops of condensation fell off the cold drink I was enjoying wet into the keyboard around where the o he was and shortly after that the key stopped working. I'm not sure who you guys are marketing this to or if you've never had children I know you can't tell an engineer or anything but I think they're serious design flaw with the keyboard so I would suggest looking into that

bomblord

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:44 pm

american-pi wrote:
Also I don't know what they did in the manufacturing process of the Raspberry Pi keyboard a couple of drops of condensation fell off the cold drink I was enjoying wet into the keyboard around where the o he was and shortly after that the key stopped working. I'm not sure who you guys are marketing this to or if you've never had children I know you can't tell an engineer or anything but I think they're serious design flaw with the keyboard so I would suggest looking into that
Had my suspicions initially but you are really just trying to troll. Have fun my dude.

jdb

Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:08 pm

american-pi wrote:
Markov bot detected. Bye.
Rockets are loud.
https://astro-pi.org

Return to “General discussion”