efflandt

Forum header glitch Midori or Chromium

Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:17 pm

On the Raspberry Pi with Midori the apparently separate Raspberry Pi page header overlaps the top of the forum pages, totally hiding the links to Register, Login/Logout, forum FAQ, Search, etc.

I just installed Chromium and that is much more responsive than sluggish Midori. Chromium's problem with the RPi header at the top of the page is that in its default window size, the top links are each in a separate row taking up half the page, but at least I can see the other links and Search missing in Midori. If I open Chromium full screen, then the top links go horizontal, but the other links including Search are hidden by that top header.

It just seems strange that a forum for a nice little product (being used to post this) has not been tested to properly display from that product.

dave_p

Re: Forum header glitch Midori or Chromium

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:13 am

Same problem under Konqueror (KDE 4.8.5 on Mageia 2 x86_64), though I'm fairly sure it was OK yesterday. Firefox is fine.

dave_p

Re: Forum header glitch Midori or Chromium

Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:19 am

As you were. I had increased the font size on the browser to read a page on another site and forgotten to put it back. The Forum renders fine on Konqueror at default font sizes. Apologies for the noise.

Return to “General discussion”